Saturday, December 13, 2008

OVERALL REFLECTIONS

Yaa, as usual waking up late. I begin writing blog on my experiences and learning from PCN (Persuasive Communication & Negotiation) Classes.
Some scraps are there in my diary while the others are lying strewn in mind. So today I aim at compiling all of them and present them here.
From a wholesome perspective, PCN classes have been a great stimulator for the underlying skills in me. It was a like polishing and grinding. Some skills or tendencies of behavior that were gathering dust in the brain, didnt know the value of their existence and application, came to know what part they are going to play.
The proof of how the skill set played its part in real life has been mentioned in the Persuasion Project done by me and my groupmate. The copy of the same shall be put in the next post as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment